Monday, June 22, 2009

Talking ‘bout BOOKS


Finished reading 'The Forgotten Garden', an enjoyable book by Kate Morton. Nice easy read you just want to curl up with, especially when you're not feeling the best.
Not so the book I'm reading at the moment, 'Dark Places' by Kate Grenville, although I must say she depicts the main character extremely well. A despicable lump of human flesh, very sad really.
I spent most of the weekend making a list of books I still own, see LibraryThing, as well as a list of some of the books I have read. See here

1 comment:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Can't wait to get your review on Dark Places. I didn't see Signora da Vinci, a novel by Robin Maxwell about Leonardo da Vinci and his Mother Caterina. Great read! I just listed it in my etsy shop this evening, if you are interested: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26803747