Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Wednesday What's It



I'm being hunted!! Go here to find out more,
Last year I had one in the house & called my next door neighbor to take it outside. Last night I had to be brave when it almost gave me a heart attack when it moved to the toilet door, at least I could reach up & put it in a plastic pot & chuck it outside.
I've been watching that stupid 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here' & there seems to be far worse things in Queensland. (Don't ask why I'm still watching it!)

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Is it always the same spider?! not fun. I found something creepy in my shower yesterday. But at least it was already dead. creepy, nonetheless.

Stephanie V said...

Yikes! That spider is big!

Sam said...

I found a huntsman in my laundry last night, not nearly as big as yours though! He ran under the washing machine and I assume he will grow bigger and come back to look for me at some point....