Thursday, December 02, 2010

Talking 'bout Books & stuff


After yesterdays tragedy on the road there was more news. A man bitten by a snake in Gingin (not far away) died & a raging bushfire at Karnup (down south) near Mandurah (no lives lost thank goodness).
The weather here has taken a dive temperature wise, I haven't been swimming for the last couple of days, plus my hip/back/leg is playing up. I've also been bitten by very small spiders (thought they were money spiders!).
While I was at the library giving Family History lessons I picked up these books. The Kate Atkinson one I started to read last week - not an easy read, plots within plots but I can't seem to put it down. Gives me an excuse to lay around.

2 comments:

Belle said...

Sounds like a good book!

Stephanie V said...

Ugh! Spider bites don't sound pleasant at all. Hope all your aches and pains soon clear up. Maybe some warmer weather would help?