Monday, July 02, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday #180

A very problematic issue! It's that time of the year again. Next door neighbours want the trees cut again. This has been going on since I moved in. (See post on 26 & 28 June  2010 & 18 June 2011).
The birds & I love these trees.
They make a great screen but the leaves fall over into next doors gutters & their pool. So they now have to go - completely!!I should be happy that the fence is wood not unsightly Hardifence!
Can anyone put a positive spin on what I can do to hide my view of their back yard? Something that doesn't cost much money!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

My MIL is having the same issues. I hope they will change their minds and just leave the trees. Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Kim, USA said...

Well since they want it to cut down let them do the fencing or else you are going to enjoy what you can see from your end. Anyway they are the one who wants to get rid of the block so enjoy what view you will be able to see. ^_^ Hahahahaha!


Kim,USA

cassandrasminicorner said...

It has the beautiful Yellow flowers..

Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/07/nutiva-organic-coconut-oil.html