Saturday, July 18, 2015

Yesterday to celebrate one of my childrens birthday (Hope you enjoyed it, Geoff!)   I had lunch with a friend & then booked in to have a spa pedicure & manicure. Feet first!! 
The spa was just what my cold feet needed but I wasn't expecting to have a machine to massage my back. About half an hour later it was time for the manicure. What colour to choose?
Couldn't decide - so ended up with this
Five different colours - the thumbnail is 'shimmering scarlet'.
Would you believe I can't remember ever going to have my nails done - EVER!!!
May not wait until the next birthday (Chris) in October.
Have a good week-end everyone. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to be pampered Angie, love the nails

Sylvia K said...

Oh, how fun!!! Yes, it is indeed great to be pampered!! Stay warm and enjoy the remainder of your weekend, Angie!!